FM 6.50 Chicken Thigh and Drumstick Deboner
Smaller plants might find a better match with the FM 6.50 Thigh and Drumstick Deboner. It achieves maximum yield and flexibility. The machine can be loaded by one worker and has an automatic unloading device for the deboned thigh or drumstick meat and bones.
The revolutionary Foodmate 6.50 Chicken Thigh & Drumstick Deboner achieves maximum yield and flexibility. The key design features are hygiene, compactness, and flexibility for product flow.
The machine can be loaded by one worker and has an automatic unloading device for the deboned thigh or drumstick meat and bones.
It requires minimal maintenance and is easy to clean. The Thigh Deboner works according to the ‘’diaphragm principle’’.
• Allows for a maximum of 55/60 thighs or drums per minute
• Improves yield
• Reduces operating and maintenance costs
• The thigh should be cut anatomically, this means there must be a leg processor in the cut up
line or legs are bought with anatomically cut.
• Temperature of the product approx 4 °C
• Best deboning and yield result, when fresh products stay 1 night in the cooling.
• Stainless steel frame and motor
• Motor (IP66) power is 1,32 kW
• Machine Dimensions:
– Length: 1109 mm
– Width: 1164 mm
– Height: 2206 mm
– Weight: approx. 650 kg
(incl. Knuckle saw approx 680 kg)