BladeStop reduces the risk of serious injury by stopping the Bandsaw blade within a fraction of a second.
BladeStop reduces band saw injury risk in just 0.009 seconds
BladeStopTM is available worldwide and is uniquely designed to reduce risks of serious injury by mechanically stopping the bandsaw blade when the unit senses that a person has come in contact with the blade.
BladeStop is available in two sensing methods. Upon sensing contact with the operator, the blade stops operating within
9 milliseconds. This can be a huge difference between having just a small skin cut or an amputated finger.
- Stops the blade in 0.009 seconds
- Heavy duty industrial high speed band saw
- No bending of the blade, no blade changing required after emergency stop
- Reduce production time lost due to injuries
- Greatly reduce worker’s compensation cost
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Reduce operator turnover and training costs
- Promote positive OH&S related to band saw operation
- Improve personnel morale; happy and motivated workers
- Improve company’s image as an attractive workplace
Showing the single result